Keeping it...uh...real?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
tkroeger

Keeping it...uh...real?

Postby tkroeger » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 pm

They are in my signature. Get 6 of these guys.

Just traded Prince for Beltre and a 10th rd pick. Feel pretty good about that I think.

So, it comes down to Cespedes, Upton, Gio. On the waivers is hanging a goldylocks...but I could probably snag him in my first or second round pretty easily. Also, pretty sure A-Gonz will be dropped at the lock down of rosters. So 1st base will have some potential tasty treats.

Co-Managing a commentator squad. Looking to share in that jacket.

Thanks for the help G-Stacheo.
ESPN 10 man 5x5 Keeper league
10 H2H 5x5 6 Keeper:
Braun
Hayward
Pedroia
Beltre
Castro

Have 2 rd 10, 14 and 20 dps and 3 round 12. Feeling pretty good about this years draft. What did it all cost? Prince, Cespedes, Upton(BJ) and Gio. By going in with 5...feel like I should get great value at rd 6.

Mauddib

Re: Keeping it...uh...real?

Postby Mauddib » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Braun, Heyward, Pedroia, Beltre, Castro and Cespedes. I don't believe that Gio will repeat those numbers and SP can be found.

tkroeger

Re: Keeping it...uh...real?

Postby tkroeger » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Thanks Mauddib, was leaning heavily towards the raftee. But the Upton brothers in hotlanta kinda get me a little pumped.
ESPN 10 man 5x5 Keeper league
10 H2H 5x5 6 Keeper:
Braun
Hayward
Pedroia
Beltre
Castro

Have 2 rd 10, 14 and 20 dps and 3 round 12. Feeling pretty good about this years draft. What did it all cost? Prince, Cespedes, Upton(BJ) and Gio. By going in with 5...feel like I should get great value at rd 6.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”