Who is the better keeper?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?

Who is the better keeper?

Postby Cubes10 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 pm

12 team h2h points league... Starlin Castro or Dustin Pedroia?

Both are shallow positions. I think Castro has more upside but Pedroia has a higher floor. We can keep players as long as we want... thoughts?

Re: Who is the better keeper?

Postby Grey » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:56 pm

I agree with your assessment... I'd go with Castro...
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Re: Who is the better keeper?

Postby Mauddib » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Pedroia. Castro has upside but I am not sure his upside is much higher than what Pedroia is right now. Pedroia strikes out less than Castro which in a points league generally makes a difference. Plus add in the amount of errors Castro gets and Pedroia should produce more points. Now if he can get both of those under control, it becomes a lot closer.

I will say Castro will likely have more speed but I don't think that will off set the other areas.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”