It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Sound like a plan Stan?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:05 pm 

Hey Grey,

First of all, thanks for all your help all season, in the forums, and on the main site (thanks to your colleagues too).

Just running by my plans heading into next week:

I may use my last change for the week to stream a lowly SP tomorrow depending on how today goes or someone else. I have 6 pit pitchers starting tomorrow, so if I can't keep the lead with that then one streamer won't help me.

Anyway, I'm waiting on Jaime Garcia's start tonight. I know he has problems on the road and you are not high on him. I'm planning on picking up Matt Harvey for his last start next week (Tues.) I like the matchup vs. the Phillies.

To me it's between him and Cashner. If Garcia somehow has an amazing start tonight would you hold him over Cashner, or would you drop Garcia regardless?

C - empty (will pick up a hot catcher when ready)
1B - E. Hosmer
2B - J. Kipnis
SS - T. Tulowitzki
3B - A. Beltre
OF - M. Trout, A. McCutchen, J. Upton
UTIL - G. Stanton, A. Rizzo, B. Harper, empty slot

PITCHERS: SP - S. Strasburg, A. Wainwright, G. Gonzalez, H. Iwakuma, S. Miller, K. Medlen, H. Ryu, M. Garza, A. Cobb, H. Bailey, R. Porcello, M. Estrada, W. Peralta, S. Gray, E. Ramirez
RP - A. Chapman, A. Reed, J. Benoit
N/A slot: M. Pineda. DL - C. Maybin, M. Moore

Post subject: Re: Sound like a plan Stan?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:30 pm 

No problem... I'd go with Garcia if he pitches well tonight... Otherwise, Harvey for his last start...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:32 pm 

Dropped Cashner for Harvey.

Can't add any more until tomorrow. Iwakuma is coming of waivers tomorrow. Planning on dropping Straily for him if no one else claims him.

Though Iwakuma is now facing the Rangers next week, it's at Safeco and he has been outstanding at his huge home park.

So Straily for Iwakuma? Sound good.

If Iwakuma not available, I'm thinking about dropping Straily for Chris Archer (getting a spot start on Wed. vs. the Red Sox in Tampa)...I recall hearing that he'll replace Cobb in the rotation after Cobb is shut down.

Grey, your preference on Iwakuma and Cobb ROS?...and, do you think Straily is now just a streamer candidate?

C - empty (will pick up a hot catcher when ready)
1B - E. Hosmer
2B - J. Kipnis
SS - T. Tulowitzki
3B - A. Beltre
OF - M. Trout, A. McCutchen, J. Upton
UTIL - G. Stanton, A. Rizzo, B. Harper, empty slot

PITCHERS: SP - S. Strasburg, A. Wainwright, G. Gonzalez, H. Iwakuma, S. Miller, K. Medlen, H. Ryu, M. Garza, A. Cobb, H. Bailey, R. Porcello, M. Estrada, W. Peralta, S. Gray, E. Ramirez
RP - A. Chapman, A. Reed, J. Benoit
N/A slot: M. Pineda. DL - C. Maybin, M. Moore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:55 pm 

Straily for Iwakuma sounds good... Everyone is a streamer at this point... No one has many starts left...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.