It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Yahoo League Again...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 pm 

Gee over Bauer...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:40 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Whoa, I did not expect that... I know at least one team that is interested in Bauer, so I'm gonna shop him around before dropping him for Gee.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 pm 

Gotcha...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:03 am 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Meh, the owner didn't bite before Bauer got the call so I just cancelled the offers. And someone nabbed Gee while I was dillydallying.

My brother in law needed pitching badly and the team in first approached him about a deal in which the brother in law would lose Stanton, so in an effort to block that, I offered him Peavy, Hammel and Kubel for Stanton and Hellickson, which he was down for. Now I just have to see if it will go through. I think it's fair and, in the long run, might hurt my team since my pitching has been periodically atrocious. But an OF of Braun, Bruce, Stanton and Cuddyer is too good to turn down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:36 am 

You got Stanton? Nice!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:19 am 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

I did! And no complaints from the league. Trade was fair, but I expected people to get pissed that I had landed Stanton.

My new team is in the signature. I think I can return to competing for holds, and was wondering who should depart. To compete, I'll have to drop two players, and I'm thinking Samardzija and one of my C...other options are David Murphy, Kelly Johnson, and Chris Davis.

RP options are not pretty though. O'Flaherty, Belisle, Padilla, Boggs, Brothers, Cishek, Brayan Villarreal, McGee.

C- Martin
1B- Rizzo
2B- Pedroia
3B- Miggy
SS- Zobrist
IF- Cuddyer
OF- Heyward
OF- Joyce
OF- Ethier
OF- Kelly Johnson
UTIL- Berkman
BN- Dee Gordon
BN- Frazier
DL= Ajax

SP-Zimmermann
SP-Peavy
RP-Chapman
RP-Holland
RP-Bell
RP-A. Bailey
P-Ryu
P-Cobb
P-Odorizzi
BN-McCarthy
BN- Milone
BN-Wheeler
BN-Gausman
DL- Lewis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:59 am 

Samardzija, Perez... McGee...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:02 am 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Updated the team in the signature... John Jay or Boesch to fill in for Stanton?

C- Martin
1B- Rizzo
2B- Pedroia
3B- Miggy
SS- Zobrist
IF- Cuddyer
OF- Heyward
OF- Joyce
OF- Ethier
OF- Kelly Johnson
UTIL- Berkman
BN- Dee Gordon
BN- Frazier
DL= Ajax

SP-Zimmermann
SP-Peavy
RP-Chapman
RP-Holland
RP-Bell
RP-A. Bailey
P-Ryu
P-Cobb
P-Odorizzi
BN-McCarthy
BN- Milone
BN-Wheeler
BN-Gausman
DL- Lewis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am 

Boesch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Which of these two deal would you prefer:

I give Espinosa and Chris Davis for De Aza

I give Espinosa, Boesch and Chris Davis for De Aza, Revere, and Adam Lind?

I offered the first, which he said he would accept, but told me I could take this instead.

I'm torn- once my 2 DL guys come back, it basically comes down to would you rather have Lind or Boesch? (I would just drop Revere to grab a temporary 3B replacement for Sandoval).

C- Martin
1B- Rizzo
2B- Pedroia
3B- Miggy
SS- Zobrist
IF- Cuddyer
OF- Heyward
OF- Joyce
OF- Ethier
OF- Kelly Johnson
UTIL- Berkman
BN- Dee Gordon
BN- Frazier
DL= Ajax

SP-Zimmermann
SP-Peavy
RP-Chapman
RP-Holland
RP-Bell
RP-A. Bailey
P-Ryu
P-Cobb
P-Odorizzi
BN-McCarthy
BN- Milone
BN-Wheeler
BN-Gausman
DL- Lewis

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next