OF Shambles

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

OF Shambles

Postby Steve » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:31 pm

OK - I wasn't drunk, but in Hippo and Al K's (aka COWBOY KELLY) keeper auction I drafted too many OFs. Wil try to flip some of 'em. but for now I need to choose 4 for today from:

Rios
Grandy
The Flyin' Hawaain
Vlad
Abreu
Maybin
Bradley

Ks, SB, OBP and AVE the pertinent counting stats.

I'm leaning towards the first four on the list...
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Re: OF Shambles

Postby Grey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Steve wrote:OK - I wasn't drunk, but in Hippo and Al K's (aka COWBOY KELLY) keeper auction I drafted too many OFs. Wil try to flip some of 'em. but for now I need to choose 4 for today from:

Rios
Grandy
The Flyin' Hawaain
Vlad
Abreu
Maybin
Bradley

Ks, SB, OBP and AVE the pertinent counting stats.

I'm leaning towards the first four on the list...

The first four are fine. You need to make some trades.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:52 pm

No doubt.

Seems like everyone has an over-supply of OF and there are plenty more on the wires...

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Cause you guys should have to start 5 OFs. Take it up with Hippo.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

BigFatHippo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby BigFatHippo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:16 pm

I lobbied successfully for 4 OF, 1 less bench spot. Then the commish claimed to have forgotten the extra OFer and can't change the settings. Is this true or just blowin smoke?
Yadier Fielder Utley Reyes Beltre Pena Felipe Sizemore Cruz Ludwick AdamJones
Hamels Bills Shields Wandy Weaver K-Rod Franklin Aardsma Izzy
DL-Webb

10 team Roto

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:25 pm

You need to reenter every single guy for every team into a new league. Anthony. from one of the RCLs. did this. Takes a few hours.
Grey Albright

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:27 pm

No surprises here - Maybin 1-1 with a stolen base.

Ah - the Sonavabench is back!

COWBOY KELLY
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby COWBOY KELLY » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am

steve hippo,i told you roob just didnt want to do the 4th of,,we need to get it fixed

BigFatHippo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby BigFatHippo » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:35 pm

You need to reenter every single guy for every team into a new league

We wouldn't be able to keep the stats already accumulated right?
Yadier Fielder Utley Reyes Beltre Pena Felipe Sizemore Cruz Ludwick AdamJones
Hamels Bills Shields Wandy Weaver K-Rod Franklin Aardsma Izzy
DL-Webb

10 team Roto

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:40 pm

I don't think so. From Yahoo help:

Code: Select all

Roster Positions: You can only add new roster positions to your league before scoring begins for your league. After scoring begins, no changes may be made to the roster positions used in the league (i.e., the addition of another 1B position, additional Bench positions, etc.).

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”