Looking like he's headed to the minors. We can only keep ONE minor leaguer. I can protect him if he goes down and select a pitcher from the remaining pitchers after the draft. BUT I really like Matt Weiters. And it looks like he will also start in the minors.I'm torn between keeping Price and not getting Weiters. Or just dropping Price and trying to draft Weiters. I would probably have to grab him early. maybe third or fourth rd .Its also possible if I drop Price and may not get either of them . We keep 9 up to four years. Price will be in year two unless he stays in the minors he full year which he won't.
If I drop him I can replce him with a player I dropped to get to my nine keepers. These are the players. Pena, Myers, Scherzer, Travis Snider or Jose Lopez. What would you do?
Wait, do you not even have Wieters yet? Price will be back by May and have a big impact this year. I'd hold him. If I dropped him, I'd keep Pena. Honestly, though I'm not completely clear as to your question.