It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Desperate last minute...championship
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:46 pm 

2 of 4:
Mora, Cantu, Victor Martinez or Kelly Shoppach at Utlity?

I have Shoppach and Cantu...didnt think I'd ever think my hopes would hinge on those 2 players (I have Teagarden at Catcher)

Post subject: Re: Desperate last minute...championship
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm 

Cantu

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:06 pm 

I put Mora and Cantu...fingers crossed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:34 pm 

Oh, I didn't understand. You wanted two guys? Guess that's what you meant by 2 of 4. My bad. I'd go with Shoppach and Cantu.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:33 am 

Plugged Shoppach at C and kept Martinez on the bench, but it's okay Victor hit a home run just as all my bench players have done this week in the championship

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 am 

Yeah, but you got Cantu's home run, right?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:19 pm 

yeah thank God. Now I am short on stolen bases by 3 thanks to BJ Uptons wonderful injury.

I am forced to pick up Rajai Davis and Brett Gardner to try to steal along with Elijah Dukes, Jimmy Rollins, A-Rod, Soriano, and my other bums

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:56 pm 

Rajai Davis is a solid move. Also, look at Velez, Eric Patterson (if he's not injured for long) and E. Aybar.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:28 am 

Yeah I forgot I dropped Gardner for Velez and plugged him at 2B...so I have him and Rajai Davis along with Elijah Dukes, Alfonso Soriano, Jimmy Rollins, A-Rod to try to steal bases...as of now I have 1 SB and 3 CS...miserable. Can BJ Upton get healthy please!?!?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:41 am 

As I've said elsewhere on this site, Upton may be limited by the Rays because they are in the playoffs already, they might not want to risk him in the final week.