Lots of PLAYOFF help neeeded

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Grey

Re: Lots of PLAYOFF help neeeded

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Is this your 2nd add of the week? If so, I wouldn't use it yet. I'd wait until Friday to see what you need more of. If it's your first move, sure, grab him.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:20 pm

It will be my 1st add of the week...also just a little update on how our pitching is going today

ME - Beckett
HIM - Liriano, Moyer, Morrow

Hopefully this will continue...still pickup Meche?
12 team 5x5 roto
C - Salty, 1B-Miggy, 2B-Kinsler, 3B-Miggy, SS-Hardy, OF-Choo, A. Jones, Pence, UTIL-Puig
SP - Zimmermann, Jose Fernandez, Bailey, Archer, Matt Moore, Shelby Miller, Wood
RP - Janssen, Henderson, Cishek, Ziegler, Brothers, Cisnero,
BN - Gattis

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Can we decide once tonight's games are in the books?
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 pm

(in Superbad voice of liquor store woman where McLovin' is trying to buy liquor).....We sure can

EDIT: my hitters are 0/7 right now...ughh
12 team 5x5 roto
C - Salty, 1B-Miggy, 2B-Kinsler, 3B-Miggy, SS-Hardy, OF-Choo, A. Jones, Pence, UTIL-Puig
SP - Zimmermann, Jose Fernandez, Bailey, Archer, Matt Moore, Shelby Miller, Wood
BN - Gattis

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Oh my god Adrian is a boss man...in the span of like 30 seconds i went from 0/8 to 3/11 with adrian's HR, mauers rbi, and encarnacion's 3 rbi...whew!
12 team 5x5 roto
BN - Gattis

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Nice!
Grey Albright

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:45 pm

Ya and he has Cantu on the bench haha...this is one of my better friends and we are arch fantasy baseball rivals so this matchup is getting intense
12 team 5x5 roto
BN - Gattis

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 pm

well all of our starters are done and here are the lines

ME - 8 IP, 0 W, 7 K, 1.13 ERA, 0.50 WHIP
HIM - 12.333 IP, 0 W, 12 K, 11.68 ERA, 2.27 WHIP
12 team 5x5 roto
BN - Gattis

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Are you going to be short on hitters on Thursday?
Grey Albright

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:58 pm

The only person who has an off day is Adrian...but I can put Tex in at 1B and then move BJ Upton to UTIL if he's back by then
12 team 5x5 roto
BN - Gattis

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”