Lots of PLAYOFF help neeeded

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Lots of PLAYOFF help neeeded

Postby Steve » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:10 pm

A-Gonz has got hot at just the right time for you.

And for my opponent in the semis last week. :evil:
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Get Figgy With It wrote:ok so after day 1 of 14 here's how the matchup looks

ME - 6/16, 4 runs, 3 HR, 9 RBI, 0 SB, .375 AVG
HIM - 4/33, 2 runs, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 0 SB, .121 AVG

ME - 6 IP, 0 W, 0 SV, 6 K, 3.00 ERA, 1.00 WHIP
HIM - 6 IP, 1 W, 1 SV, 8 K, 3.00 ERA, 1.00 WHIP

Guthrie was placed on the DL so I have a free roster spot to add someone

Good stuff on offense.

I think you should add Chris Young for his final 2 starts of the year, then hold the other free agent pickup for later in the week to see what you might need.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Someone that didn't check their lineup barely all year has had chris young
12 team 5x5 roto
C - Salty, 1B-Miggy, 2B-Kinsler, 3B-Miggy, SS-Hardy, OF-Choo, A. Jones, Pence, UTIL-Puig
SP - Zimmermann, Jose Fernandez, Bailey, Archer, Matt Moore, Shelby Miller, Wood
RP - Janssen, Henderson, Cishek, Ziegler, Brothers, Cisnero,
BN - Gattis

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:41 pm

Huh? You wrote possible available players were
Ethier, Winn, Werth, Cameron, Chris Young, Taylor Bucholz, Wakefield, Bush, Meche, Masterson, Wandy, etc.

Are you saying Krispie Young is available?

Either way, you need to pickup a starter. Who's available? Besides the starters listed.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Ya I was saying Krispie...sorry for the confusion...here are some other starters available

Kuo, Litsch, Chan Ho Park (haha), Maine (if he comes back as a starter), Aaron Cook, Josh Johnson, Looper (pitching tomorrow @ Cin), Maddux, Jonathan Sanchez, Wolf
12 team 5x5 roto
C - Salty, 1B-Miggy, 2B-Kinsler, 3B-Miggy, SS-Hardy, OF-Choo, A. Jones, Pence, UTIL-Puig
SP - Zimmermann, Jose Fernandez, Bailey, Archer, Matt Moore, Shelby Miller, Wood
BN - Gattis

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Get Figgy With It wrote:Ya I was saying Krispie...sorry for the confusion...here are some other starters available

Kuo, Litsch, Chan Ho Park (haha), Maine (if he comes back as a starter), Aaron Cook, Josh Johnson, Looper (pitching tomorrow @ Cin), Maddux, Jonathan Sanchez, Wolf

Litsch, Kuo, Johnson, punt.
Grey Albright

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Also, do you know if Figgy and/or BJ Upton will be back tomorrow? If not I kind of want to pick up a 2B
12 team 5x5 roto
BN - Gattis

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:00 am

Figgins is back, but the Angels may rest him a bunch for the playoffs.
Grey Albright

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:00 am

Oh, and Upton's day-to-day, so he could be back, but the chances of this being completely healed aren't good.
Grey Albright

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:22 pm

pickup Meche at home against Mariners for tomorrow?
12 team 5x5 roto
BN - Gattis

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”