While Grey and Rudy do a great job of breaking down everything you need to know for 2010 fantasy baseball, drafts still trip me up. I’ve been lamenting my inadequacies from the past 3+ years which resulted in an inordinate amount of time number crunching in Excel. My quest – a draft day “war room” that allowed me to keep my finger on the pulse of the league while minimizing my effort. I don’t know about you, but I prefer to keep track of more things as opposed to fewer.
Presenting the free 2010 Fantasy Baseball War Room. It’s an auto-updating Excel workbook that keeps track of all the necessaries:
• Color Coded Dashboard that “crosses off” selected players.
• Team by Team analysis of players taken, players left.
• League wide finances – how much was spent, how much can still be spent, and that all important “Max Bid.”
• Real time projected totals, along with real time projected league standings.
• Goal Tracking Dashboard.
• Auto updating Draftee List for you team, that includes both the projected dollar amount and winning bid amount so you can keep track of your value gained or lost.
Download the 2010 Fantasy Baseball Snake War Room and/or 2010 Fantasy Baseball Auction War Room. Any problems using it go ahead and ask in the comments. Enjoy! (UPDATE: These downloads are now Version 2. Minor tweaks and inflation added.)
UPDATE IV: Auction War Room inflation tweak.
UPDATE V: Mixed League War Room with Grey’s projections in RED; Chone’s projections in BLACK.
UPDATE VI: Tweak to the War Room with Grey’s projections.